Working Days: Monday-Friday
Working Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (1 Hour Lunch)
An Entry Level Metrologist will learn and follow Broadview Instrumentation Services, Inc.'s documented policies and procedures under the supervision of a Certified Level 1, 2, or 3 Metrologist. All Metrologists are expedited to perform calibration and repair in-house and on-site on various measurement and test equipment in the Acoustical, Chemical, Dimensional, Electrical, Microwave/RF, Fluid, Flow, Mechanical, Optical, Thermodynamic, and Time/Frequency disciplines to ensure equipment measurement accuracy.
1. Perform hands-on calibration in-house and on-site on various measurement and test equipment.
2. Diagnose and repair various measurement and test equipment.
3. Determine whether various measurement and test equipment meet tolerance specifications.
4. Identify out-of-tolerance conditions and adjust measurement and test equipment to meet tolerance specifications.
5. Follow and calibrate to all company policies and procedures.
6. Produce calibration data forms accurately and efficiently.
7. Perform urgently/priority calibrations and repairs in a timely manner.
8. Clean, adjust, calibrate, and repair measurement and test equipment.
9. Calibrate measurement and test equipment using internally generated calibration procedures, manufacturer's procedures, and customer provided requirements.
10. Work to enhance productivity and quality improvements.
11. Perform tasks associated with calibration such as ordering parts and issuing purchase orders.
12. Participate in internal and external audits and employee performance reviews.
13. Provide service for customers in-house and on-site in a professional manner.
14. Assist customers in the laboratory.
15. Ensure all orders and related paperwork are prepared in a timely and efficient manner.
16. Perform other laboratory support functions as required in a timely and efficient manner.
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent (required)
2. 1 to 2+ Years of College and/or Technical Programs (preferable)
3. Proven Record of Being On-Time and Dependable
4. Working Knowledge and Understanding of Measurement and Test Equipment
5. Working Knowledge and Understanding of Mathematics and Science.
6. Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
7. Strong Analytical, Critical Thinking, and Problem-Solving Skills
8. Experience Troubleshooting Measurement and Test Equipment (preferable)
9. Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
10. Very Attentive to Details
11. Ability to Multi-Task and Work Efficiently in a Fast Paced Environment
12. Experience with ISO/IEC 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, and/or ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 Standards (preferable)
13. Ability to Work Independently and as a Team
14. Desire for Learning
15. Have a Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation (required)
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (Matching), Paid Holidays, and Paid Vacation Benefits are all offered to all full-time employees after company assigned probation period.
This position is very active and can require standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, and crouching for extended periods of time. Also this position can require frequent lifting and moving of items over 50+ lbs.
To apply for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to BroadviewResume@gmail.com with subject "ENTRY LEVEL METROLOGIST".
Broadview Instrumentation Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies. No phone calls.
A Shipping & Receiving Clerk manages the shipment and receipt of all measurement and test equipment, parts, supplies, and paperwork.
1. Receive packages from UPS, DHL, FedEx, and other couriers daily.
2. Receive, log, photograph, and tag all orders into a database daily.
3. Photograph and report visible or questionable damage of received shipments.
5. Prepare, package, and photograph equipment and paperwork for shipping daily.
3. Make arrangements for pick-up by the courier specified by customer purchase orders.
6. Use UPS and FedEx shipping software to make shipments.
7. Responsible for maintaining an adequate supply of shipping materials in-house.
8. Keep shipping and receiving area clean and orderly.
9. Make pickups and deliveries using company vans.
10. Follow all company policies and procedures.
11. Other duties as assigned.
2. 1 to 2+ Years of Shipping & Receiving Experience (preferable)
4. Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
5. Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
6. Strong Organizational Skills
7. Very Attentive to Details
8. Ability to Multi-Task and Work Efficiently in a Fast Paced Environment
9. Ability to Prioritize Tasks and Meet Deadlines
10. Ability to Work Independently and as a Team
11. Have a Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation (required)
To apply for this position, please provide your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to BroadviewResume@gmail.com with subject "SHIPPING & RECEIVING CLERK".